Monday, September 06, 2004

I'm Starting to Remember to Update

Yay updating! So happy! Ok, um, lemme see what have I done since the last time I posted? Almost nothing. I'm doing my laundrey so everything is clean for moving. YAY CLEANLINESS!!! I put black nail polish on my nails, I think I'm going to do my toes while I watch TV tonight, not sure yet. Almost every person I wanted on my team this year is on my team, YAY! If you have no idea what I am talking about here is the explaination. In the school I go to each grade has two teams, blue and gold. If you don't have somebody on your team you will rarely see them. My boyfriend is on my team, which I am so happy about!! If you are reading this A.M. (you know who you are), we should do something before school starts. My best girlfriend is on my team, best guy friend, second best guy friend, and many others. I don't want to bore you with to many details. I am going to go and see if I can get the pink hair dye to show up in my hair. I'm not going to be abloe to update for a few days starting tomorrow unless I move my PC to my dads house this week. TTYL bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home