Tuesday, November 09, 2004

YAY UPDATING!!!

::does updating dance:: Woopie for me. Of course, I think like anyone is reading this. So, yeah, what has happened. I had play practise yesturday, it was SO MUCH FUN!! All my freinds did was joke around. When the guys had to go up to learn their part for the song, I asked my friend T.J. if I should be a guy. He was like do you want ot be a guy, and I was like maybe and then I winked at one of my girl friends. Everyone was cracking up. T.J., the future pedofile and rapist. Tyler the pimp wanna be, and me the person who tolerates them all. I'm writing a fanfic, i have no idea what it is goign to be called. Its about Ron relising that he really loves Harry, there is going to be gay sex, heehee. I think gay guys kissing and stuff is soooo cute, hence why I'm writing a gay romance story. I'm o messed up, I think it is because I have too many gay friends, oh well. I'm going to go anddo my hw now, oh so fun. Luv u al.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DO YOUR HOMEWORK *evil glare*

Love,

The Uncle

November 14, 2004 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

August 8, 2005 at 10:28 AM  
Blogger kqsp53pgeg said...

nice blog, i must say

August 17, 2005 at 10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is fucking nuts i found your site on ask jeevs you c i hate life 2 death would be a favor and it would make my life alot easier i hate everythung about everything and am starting to hate it even more so yeah just wanted you to know that you arent the only one that is full of anger LATER

November 24, 2005 at 2:01 AM  
Blogger daveandres4445 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

January 4, 2006 at 9:53 AM  
Blogger shawnharolds2027 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

http://pennystockinvestment.blogspot.com

January 26, 2006 at 4:28 PM  
Anonymous xXHumanDemiseXx said...

life suck
get used to it

April 27, 2006 at 10:26 AM  
Blogger eddyhuron3952192192 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

May 9, 2006 at 7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home